Bone Management® is the key to successful implant procedures. The various MEISINGER courses impart knowledge and techniques for dentists to use in the practice. A line-up of well-known speakers gives profound theoretical insights into the large variety of dental topics in their lectures. In addition, our Hands-On-Workshops offer a in-depth training provided by renowned clinicians.
This continuing education program provides not only didactic and hands on experience, but also high class receptions and many leisure activities.
Below you will find impressions of MEISINGER´s Annual High Altitude Comprehensive Implant Symposium. We are looking forward to having you join us!
Past Educational Experiences
- Bone Augmentation and Soft Tissue Management
- Vertical and Horizontal Augmentation
- Socket Grafting Techniques and Materials Available to Predictably Grow Bone
- Complete Maxilla and Mandible Implant Placement using Dynamic Navigation
- Applying Minimally Invasive Crestal Sinus Elevation Techniques