The 10th Annual High Altitude Comprehensive Implant Symposium will feature lectures and optional
hands-on workshops by world renowned speakers. There will be 7 limited attendance workshops.
Participants will gain an understanding of:
• Current Advancement for Bone Augmentation
• Prosthetic Driven Implant Placement
• Digital Technology and Implant Surgery: Building a New Standard
• Implant Abutment Design and Clinical Workflow in the Esthetic Zone
Bone Management® is key to successful implant procedures. “Tissue is the Issue but Bone Sets the Tone". Besides the prosthetic aspect, achieving minimally invasive surgical techniques, along with predictable results, facilitates less traumatic and more controlled surgical procedures. This course outlines implant treatment planning, site preparation, crestal sinus elevation, bone augmentation/transfer control, implant placement, surgical basics in implantology, and much more. Bone Management® is not simply limited to a technique but rather to a mindset and surgical guidelines.
Course Fee includes:
• Four hotel nights at ROBINSON Club Alpenrose Zürs
• Breakfast (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday)
• Lunch (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
• Morning and Afternoon Breaks each full day of Symposium
• Dinner (Wednesday & Thursday)
• All General Session Lectures
• Welcome Reception & Dinner (Tuesday Evening)
• Closing Dinner & Awards Ceremony (Friday Evening)
• Ski-Race (Friday Afternoon)
Download HACIS including Fax Registration here.
MICHAEL S. BLOCK, DMD
UNIV. PROF. DR. DR. H. C.
ISTVAN URBAN, DMD, MD
MR. ASHOK SETHI
BDS, DGDP (UK), MGDS, RCS (ENG), DUI (LILLE), FFGDP (UK)
STAVROS PELEKANOS, DDS
GILES B. HORROCKS, DDS, MS
DANIEL CULLUM, DDS
RAWAD SAMARANI, DDS, DES, MRES
ROBINSON Club Alpenrose Zürs
Zürs 82, 6763 Zürs am Arlberg, AUSTRIA
THE WORLD‘S BEST SKI RESORTS 2017/18
Ski Arlberg - New Front-Runner: Ski Arlberg Takes over the Throne
Surprise, surprise; there is a new leader of our top 10 ranking: Ski Arlberg made its way to the throne thanks to its very high rating across all ten test categories.
Investments such as the new Flexenbahn and the Trittkopfbahn 1 and 2 have obviously paid off. Due to the merger of St. Anton with Lech Zürs and Warth-Schröcken, Ski Arlberg became Austria’s largest ski area.
This means that skiers have a total of 305 km of runs at their disposal. In addition, a whopping 200 km of slopes where the powder stays deep and light are available. Ski Arlberg convinced us in all categories during our test.
Beginners and families will feel just as comfortable on the numerous groomers of all levels of difficult as professionals and freeride skiers. The most modern lifts, excellent restaurants and its legendary après-ski scene top it off.